Underboo has chosen bamboo fibre for girls and boys (toddler/kids) underwear not only because it makes incredibly soft, hypo-allergenic and comfortable clothing, but also because it is a sustainable and biodegradable product.
- Incredibly Soft: Bamboo is light, luxuriously soft and gentle on the skin – every kid’s dream to wear
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo fibres are very gentle on skin, making it a natural choice for those with skin sensitivities
- Breathable & Moisture Wicking: Bamboo fibres contains micro-gaps, which provide ventilation and pull moisture away from the body, allowing the skin to breathe
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and odor resistant fiber
- Thermo-Control: Bamboo has a hollow microfiber providing insulating properties, keeping kids cozy in the winter and cool in the summer
Bamboo as a plant is eco-friendly and sustaibale.
- Sustainable: Bamboo has an astonishing growth rate and stems can be harvested again and again, making it one of the world’s most sustainable and renewable resources.
- Greater Yield: Bamboo yields the same volume as cotton from 10% of the land area
- Chemical Free: Bamboo is naturally pest-resistant, therefore it does not require fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides
- Zero Impact: Bamboo harvesting uses virtually every part of the plant to make a wide variety of products with zero waste.
- Water: Bamboo only needs rain water to grow – no additional water from irrigation is required
- Improving Air Quality - Bamboo plantations produce 30% more oxygen than an equivalent area of trees and absorb more carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases.